Services (on site and nearby)
Students in Carrer Development Program at UQÀM, who animate the Info-Career Desk in the exhibition hall West, offer visitors a front-line academic and career service to help individuals in their career exploration approach. You want to define your area of interest? Want to know what exhibitors are offering programs that interest them? Wondering what resources are available? Meet at Info-Career Desk.
General Information Desk
Located et the entrance of the west exhibition hall, the staff of General Information Desk is there during the whole fair to answer general questions from visitors. Can not find an exhibitor? Want to know the schedule of a presentation? You lost your show guide? Looking for bathrooms? The reception staff is there for you!
Food & Beverage Area
Two dining areas are available for exhibitors.
- A snack bar is set-up and operated by the caterer Francis Beaulieu Bonaventure right inside the exhibition hall. You would enjoy light meals and beverages.
- The Food court of Place Bonaventure, which is located just steps from the exhibition hall in the same building, offers a variety of restaurants as varied menus for breakfast, lunch and break coffee. There are more than 500 seats.
We also find a variety of restaurants near the Place Bonaventure, remember, is located in downtown Montreal.
Checkroom service is available during the opening hours of the fairs. For more information about this service, contact Place Bonaventure at 514.397.2222.
Tellers are found in Place Bonaventure, in the Central Station and in other public places and shops nearby.
Useful stores nearby
Among the many stores located in and around Place Bonaventure, we find the followings:
- Staples - 895 De la Gauchetière Street West (Central Station) - Tel.: 514.879.1515
- Copie Express - 630 René-Lévesque Blvd., Telus Building (corner of University) - Tel.: 514.875.7696
- Presse Café - Hallway of Place Bonaventure
A first aid center is available on site and maintained by security personnel of Place Bonaventure.