At each edition, The National Education Fair and The National Job Fair welcome respectively high school students (sec. 3-4-5-) and adults from adult training programs, Carrefours Jeunesse Emploi (CJE) and Centres locaux d'emploi (CLE) who come in group visit.
In 2010, The Study & Stay Abroad Fair has been added to our recruitment events to offer all visitors the opportunity to experience school, work, internship, volunteer, linguistic or touristic stays abroad.
Students in field trips have access to both fairs: The National Education Fair and The Sudy & Stay Abroad Fair
As for adult visitors, they can visit all the events: The National Job Fair, The National Education Fair and The Sudy & Stay Abroad Fair.
Who are the exhibitors
The National Education Fair includes a large spectrum of exhibitors:
- School boards
- Vocational Training Centres
- Public and private colleges
- Specialized schools
- Professional bodies
- Provincial and federal sector councils
- Associations, organizations and community organizations
- Foundations and federations Fondations et fédérations
- Provincial and federal ministries and agencies
Why visit the fair
The visit of The National Education Fair will allow you to find the latest information on:
- All programs offered at the three training levels (vocational training, college and university)
- Specialized training programs
- Trades and careers
- Regulated professions
- Education financing
- Governmental programs
- New challenges related to labor market
- Practical solutions for a brighter future
- Economic activitor sectors and industries booming
The visit of The National Education Fair will allow you to assist to:
- Demonstrations of trades
The visit of The National Education Fair will help you:
- Pursuing your post-secondary studies
- Choosing a profession or a career that excites you.