An extensive advertising and promotional campaign valued at more than $500,000 starting about four months before the event enable to efficiently reach the various target audiences through the following media categories:
- Official Show Guide distributed in Le Journal de Montréal (nearly a million readers)
- Daily and weekly newspapers
- Education, employment, training and career newspapers and magazines
- Posters in Montreal-Laval-Longueuil subway stations (daily circulation of 1,650,000 users)
- Radio and television
- Banners and references in Web sites (public and specialized)
- E-Newsletters (network)
- High schools
- Colleges and universities
- Employment and career centres
- General public and targeted distribution
- Media relations
Special section (Official Show Guide)
In partnership with Le Journal de Montréal, a special section, which also serves as The National Education Fair Show Guide, is produced and inserted in the Sunday edition before the event. and reaches nearly 1,000,000 people and the thousands of visitors attending the event. Please note that Le Journal de Montréal is the only French-language daily newspaper published on Sunday in the Montreal region.
We strongly encourage exhibitors to reserve and ad space - many formats available - and take advantage or exclusive rates (color guaranteed) to maximize your visibility at the show and to increase your promotional efforts.
Refer to the Registration form for details.
Click on the cover page to view the 24-pages Show Guide for the 2012 edition of The National Job Fair, The National Education Fair and The Study & Stay Abroad Fair (available in French only).