INEO and The National Education Fair are committed to protecting the privacy of its corporate and private exhibitors and visitors. The information collected during registration for exhibitors at the event and upon registration of exhibitors and visitors to our electronic newsletter are protected, confidential and used strictly within the framework of your participation in our events or to transmit the information on our activities.
Legal notice on solicitation by non-exhibitors
- Organizations that are not registered as an exhibitor are welcome to visit and discover The National Education Fair, but are not allowed to solicit the exhibitors and / or visitors within the exhibition hall and / or inside the building of Place Bonaventure.
- It is also prohibited to organizations that are not duly registered as an exhibitor to post offers in The National Education Fair. Any organization caught out will be forced to bear the cost of booking an exhibition space.
- Failure to comply with previous notices may result in legal action to protect the interests of The National Education Fair, official exhibitors and visitors against any unauthorized solicitation.
Legal notice on solicitation by other fairs
- Representatives of other education, employment, training and / or career fairs are not allowed on the site of The National Education Fair, unless written authorization or pursuant to a prior official agreement.
- Any form of solicitation of exhibitors and visitors of The National Education Fair by other education, job, training and / or career fairs and their representatives is strictly prohibited.
- The National Education Fair is a public event presented with a unique concept and protected under the corporate laws and copyright laws in Canada.
- Other education, employment, training and / or career fairs and their representatives are informed that any reproduction and use, in whole or in part, of names, logos, images, event concept, branding, information , documentation and design of The National Education Fair are strictly prohibited. Legal actions will be taken immediately against any other education, employment, training and / or career fairs and / or their representatives who violate or attempt to violate property rights and copyrights of the National Education Fair.
- Failure to comply with previous notice may result in legal actions to protect the interests of the National Education Fair, its exhibitors and its official visitors against any unauthorized solicitation.